Happy Monday, friends! I trust that you spent your weekend filling your cup. I certainly did, and now I can pour into others with confidence. It’s a great feeling to know that you have something to offer anyone who might be thirsty or hungry.
Today I’m going to set a few goals for the week, and I hope you’ll join me. Scroll down to the comments and tell me what your plans are. Here’s my list:
How I Pour A Little More
- Carve out quiet time three times each day to listen for God’s voice and do what he says.
- Make a short to-do list with things that I know I can accomplish. Number one on the list? Create a to-do list.
- Sing to someone and brighten his/her day. Keep your fingers crossed that it’s a joyful noise.
- Call someone just to hear his/her voice rather than texting.
- Greet everyone I meet. You may think you do this, but there are some folks that we inadvertently overlook.
That’s plenty for this week. All these goals are simple and realistic, and they have the potential to brighten someone’s day. Don’t forget to scroll down to the comments to share how you plan to pour into others today. If your cup is empty, make sure you fill up first. No one can pour from an empty cup. May blessings abound! <3
Before you leave today, take a few minutes to worship. I hope you enjoy my Music Monday selection by Casey J entitled “Fill Me Up.”