No Accidents Ever

Rise and grind, Sunshine! This is the day the Lord has made; it’s time you rejoice and be glad that you’re on this side of the dirt. Amen? You’ve been given yet another Monday to start fresh and make this week the best week ever!

Imagine if we all woke up with this goal each day — to make this day the best day ever. What would that look like in the natural world? Seriously. Think about it, and when you finish reading this post, scroll down to the comments and tell me three things that you can do to make today the best day ever. Don’t be shy. I’ll share three points too. 🙂

1. Keep my mind focused on seeing others as God does.
  2. Embrace every obstacle in my day as a test that I’m going to ace!
  3. Walk away from foolishness quickly.

Today I want to remind you that God is intentional in all that he does. You may not be able to piece together all the parts of this beautiful, magnificent, awe-inspiring puzzle he has created for you just yet, but trust and believe that no one on Earth can foresee what the finished product will look like. Just know that what you’re learning today at your workplace, in your marriage, in your bible study, or in retirement is preparing you for You 2.0 — a wiser, stronger, more refined version of who you were yesterday.

Take a few minutes to savor a little spiritual meat for this week’s journey. May these verses sustain you for the week (if not a lifetime).

“The Lord has made everything for his own purposes, even the wicked for a day of disaster.” ~ Proverbs 16:4

“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” ~Romans 8:28

“The Lord Almighty has sworn, “Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will happen.” ~Isaiah 14:24

Before you leave, take a few minutes to enjoy my Music Monday selection from Travis Greene. May it serve as a reminder that God is intentional in all that he does; he makes no mistakes.  Remember to scroll down to the comments and leave me a reply. Make today the best day ever! ❤

Note – Bible verses courtesy of biblehub.com

15 Comments Add yours

1. VWG1MON says:

1. Remember to acknowledge God
    2. Show and spread His love
    3. RUN away from foolishness LOL

Gm love have a blessed and awesome day

Liked by 1 person

1. Good morning! Love the list!

Liked by 1 person

1. VWG1MON says:

I got that stay away from foolishnessfrom you lol

2. Roos Ruse says:

Happy Monday, Michelle! This post is seriously, delightfully uplifting. I intentionally skipped by your three items to think. My first three thoughts were similar – Pray so I can see past my nose, do my best to respond to God’s directions, and avoid negativity, Returning to your list I’m blessed to see how God knits us together. Be blessed and keep praying it forward, Sis!

Liked by 1 person

3. dray0308 says:

Reblogged this on DREAM BIG DREAM OFTEN and commented:
    Once again I ask…are you following Two Are Better Than One??!! Well, you SHOULD be!!

4. Mesca says:

I’d say: Keep in mind you are not perfect either, Try to understand others’ reasoning and Be grateful for everything (there’s something we have to remember or learn from everything). Great post, Michelle dear!

Liked by 1 person

5. girlandworld says:

Such a captivating post

6. With those tips on my radar each day, I am covered. I keep trying to get away from foolishness 😉

7. Vernon says:

All things is working for my good. It’s working for me! It’s working for me!!
    I’m trying to reply but I can’t get the song out my head…lol
    Anyway, three things I can do to make this the best day ever would be:
    1) Stay in today
    Cuz He’s intentional!
    2) Speak the truth in a loving way
    Cuz He’s intentional!
    3) Love people intentionally
    Never failing!
    All things is working for my good!
    Our life is no accident.
    Blessing
    Vernon

8. tugoffaith says:

I have always enjoyed Romans 8:28. When times get really tough, that one often gets me through!!

Comments Make Me Smile.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s